Dream home or just an investmentment?
Homes shouldn't be based on a cookie cutter plan. That's why each of our custom homes is built with your personality as the blueprint. Let's talk about how we can make your dream home a reality. Our team will be with you every step of the way to address any concerns and give you recommendations that best suit your needs.
We dont just finish basements. We build terrrace level experiences.
We strive to provide a unique building experience and exceptional value in every project. Increase the living space of your home and enjoy the entertainment area with your friends and family by finishing your basement. Take advantage of the low prices and contact us for a free estimate and an in–home consultation with no obligations. The majority of the basements in the Atlanta area are above ground, this is why we call them "terrace levels". Your basement deserves to be finished, and you can enjoy added living space at a very low cost per square foot in comparison to the rest of the house.
A kitchen so nice, cooking in it will almost be a crime.
A kitchen so nice, cooking in it will almost be a crime Make old cabinets look like new. Having an updated kitchen doesn't have to break your pocketbook. When you hire a team to do a job, ideas make a world of difference. Knowing where to spend money and where to save money will let you buy the things you really need. So why not increase the value of your house and enjoying it in the meantime?
We work for you, not for your insurance company.
Skilltouch can handle all you home restoration needs. We always try to exceed your expectations by paying close attention to details while providing services including storm, wind, fire, and flood damage restoration. Our goal is your satisfaction and to have you back in your home as soon as possible.
Our staff is required to follow OSWA Federal guidelines to insure optimum safety. Our company will work hand–in–hand with you and your insurance company to ensure completion of the restoration with no out–of–pocket costs! When dealing with insurance concerns, we are here to answer any questions!
The first 48 hours following fire, water, or storm damage are the most critical to a building's recovery. Don't wait! Call now!
We proudly provide the following restoration specific services:
- Fire Damage and Smoke Cleanup
- Water Damage Recovery
- Debris Removal and Demolition
- Dehumidification and Structural Drying
- Deodorization Services
- Structural Repair and Reconstruction
- Temporary Power and Building Stabilization
- HVAC and Duct Cleaning and replacement
- Comprehensive Contents, packed out or on location
- Comprehensive Cleaning and Recovery
- Interior Design Service to Enhance Recovery Efforts
- Complete Project Management, start to finish
Emergency Water Damage Tips
- Stop it at the source – The first thing you want to do is find the source. Turning the water off immediately will prevent the damage from spreading further. If the source is to difficult to pinpoint, you may have to have to turn of the water to the whole house. This will definitely stop the flow of water if the source is a plumbing issue.
- Call you insurance provider – You will want to let your insurance company know what has happened. The sooner you bring them in, the sooner your premiums can start working for you.
- Call the Professionals – Start with your local plumber, and have him come in as quickly as possible. Time is crucial with water damage – the quicker you can fix the problem and clean up, the more you can save.
- Safety first – As you begin the cleanup, make sure you put safety first. Water and electricity don't mix well, so in order to avoid the possibility of a painful shock, be sure to turn off the power to the affected area.
- Move your belongings – To minimize water damage, move your belongings as soon as possible. Store them out of the way in a dry place.
- Help dry what you can – As you move things, use a towel to wipe off excess water. Open drawers and remove couch cushions to help every inch of your possessions gain access to dry air.
- Start cleanup ASAP – You will want to remove the excess water as soon as possible. The longer water sits, the higher the likelihood that your home will develop mold. Professionals have great tools for getting water out. But don't wait! Start drying what you can.
A home in Georgia is not quite a home without a porch.
Whether it's a family get–together or a summer cookout, a screened porch or a new deck is the perfect place to spent time with family and friends. Whether your focus is low maintenance or just budget awareness, we know how to work with a versatile group of materials to make your ideals a reality.
Take a look at Skilltouch® DeckCarriage drain system
We use a little known technique to build high–end looking deck undercarriages that have built–in drainage systems. Water goes in but the group stays dry. WE have experience with all kinds of decks & porches.
We have experience with all kinds of decks & porches
Expertise you can verify
After 15 years of amazing service, Skilltouch ® is still running on word-of-mouth and repeat customers. Skilltouch ® Construction Inc. is state licensed, bonded, and insured. In our effort to serve our customers better with each project, we have been keeping ourselves up to date with all the changes in the industry as a member of the Hall County Builder Association, NAHB, NARI and the Better Business Bureau. Our staff has extensive knowledge and experience in all the phases of construction. Our superior craftsmanship and attention to detail are a top priority in all the services we provide. We have been serving our customers faithfully since 2000 in the Atlanta Metro Area.
Some companies will try and sell you a bridge. Skilltouch ® provides quality solutions to any problem. Our skilled professionals look for the best solution to suit your need. Our long history in the construction industry lets us analyze problems from many angles. That in turn allows us to provide you with the most cost effective solution available. We are here to work together and build long-lasting relationships.
Skilltouch Lifeline — 24 hour assistance
Disaster doesn't keep a clock. We know stuff happens and it can be intimidating. That's why we offer emergency 24 hour call out On-site within 2 hours anywhere in the Atlanta Metro Area an emergency situation ( or we will pay your deductible ). All of our work is protected by the Skilltouch® 36 month guarantee ( on labor only ).